Training Administrative Coordinator
Part-Time (20 hours/week), Hourly, Non-Exempt. Hourly Pay $24.93
Location: YWCA Silicon Valley, San Jose, CA 95112
Department: Business Operations
Join a passionate, dynamic team dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
For over 100 years, YWCA Silicon Valley has provided programs and services that form a critical continuum of response, healing, and prevention. Our dedication to the people we serve is unparalleled. We have an exciting future, and the team to deliver on that lasting change for the people we serve. To encourage survivor self-determination, services are delivered through a strengths-based, non-judgmental and trauma-informed lens that aligns with our mission. Be a key part of shaping this future as our new Training Administrative Coordinator.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Learning and Development, the Training Administrative Coordinator is responsible the continued implantation and coordination of agencies Learning Management System and Advocate training, this role includes ensuring that staff and volunteers maintain compliance with mandated continued education requirements. The Associate also coordination, design and facilitation the First Offenders Prostitution Program (FOPP}.
The Training Administrative Coordinator will:
- Coordinate implementing of new Learning Management System (LMS), including uploading users, creating groups, adding and tracking
- Provide technical support and partner across the various department to insure training compliance
- Develop efficient system for registration and communication with eligible participants for the FOPP Program
- Create virtual and on demand training courses for new hires, staff, volunteers and first offenders’
- Ensures the development, implementation, oversight, and evaluation of operational procedures and LMS training
The Training Administrative Coordinator is solutions focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills and is passionate about the mission, vision, and values of the organization. We are seeking a highly motivated, organized and collaborate individual with a demonstrated ability to track records of development and run successful programs.
We are seeking a compassionate, organized, and reliable individual with a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills to work independently and as part of a team. You must have an understanding of feminism and a strong commitment to social justice. Additionally, but not required an ideal candidate will possess knowledge of and sensitivity to domestic violence and sexual assault issues, trauma, gender equity and client-centered service provision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of learning management systems or data bases
- Ability to work with culturally and socio-economically diverse population
- Strong project management skills such as planning, documentation and implementation- detail oriented, track tasks and handles multiple projects simultaneously
Work hours are flexible. Ability to work remotely during Shelter in Place. Schedule TBD. Delivery of work outcomes may include additional time beyond 20 hours week to accomplish goals/deadlines. Work includes lifting up to 30 pounds. Accomplish task at hand. On-call duties are required. Susceptible to compassion fatigue and/or vicarious trauma.
Required: Cleared background check (fingerprinting), valid TB test, valid California driver’s license and auto insurance.
TO APPLY: Submit Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Training Administrative Coordinator” in subject line. Posting will continue until position is filled. First dead line for submission of resumes: Dec 8,2020 The YWCA Silicon Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We may be unable to respond to every individual submission due to a high volume of applicants. Please do not telephone.
Applicants who do not follow the application procedure are immediately disqualified.
|Job Category||San Jose CA|