Planned Giving through the YWCA of Silicon Valley
You are exploring the YWCA of Silicon Valley’s website because you have either used our services, know someone who has, or are interested in the difference we make in our community.
Many of you are already donors and we appreciate the support you give on an ongoing basis. Your support allows us to continue to do the work we do. But, through participating in our planned giving initiative, you can create a legacy. We all know that the more you give the more you receive. By remembering us in your Will or Trust, you can be assured that we will be able to continue to provide the resources that are so critical to our community for years to come.
It is easy to remember us in your estate. To do so, you make the important decision to include the YWCA of Silicon Valley in your Will or Trust. You leave a legacy that impacts the lives of those in your community now, and that will have lasting rewards for years to come.
Per our Gift Acceptance policy the YWCA of Silicon Valley will gladly consider gifts such as, but not limited to:
- Cash Donations in your Will or Trust
- Recipients (Beneficiaries) of life insurance policy
- Beneficiary of your retirement plans
- Transfer of ownership of stock
- Charitable Lead or a Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Donations of your IRA Required Minimum Distributions if you are over age 70 ½
- Real Estate and/or closely held securities
* These contributions may reduce the value of your estate, therefore reducing the amount of Estate Tax owed. Please consult your legal advisor for guidance. The YWCA of Silicon Valley and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Seek advice based on your circumstnaces from your tax advisor.
Please email Fund Development for a brochure about the Mission and services of the YWCA of Silicon Valley, if you would like us to call you about the process, or if you need more information.